A few facts about me:
– I have been married for seventeen years.
– I have a 3 year old lab named Shady (no human children)
– I am an uncle to a 7th grader and a Kindergartner
– I enjoy hiking, reading, walking, playing video games, writing, and mentoring others.
– I lead a mentoring partnership with N.C. State, so I am a big fan of the Wolfpack
– I have been teaching since November of 2000.
– I have taught middle school for seven years teaching
– I have taught 1st, 2nd, 5th, and 6th grade in WCPSS
– I was awarded the 2017 Cary Honor a Teacher Award from the Ashworth Family
– I am the webmaster for the school website
– I am the social studies department chair for ECMS.
– I have been a teaching assistant, math intervention coach, and custodian when I first started working in schools.
– NEKA Vo-Tech – Computer Assisted Drafting Degree
– KCKCC – Associate of Applied Science
– Evangel University – Bachelor’s of Arts – Elementary Education
– Elon University – Master’s Degree of Education